LEMONS TO LEMONADE:
Whether you or a family member is recently diagnosed, in treatment, recovery, survivorship, or facing an advanced diagnosis, Pink Lemonade Project has thought about you.
Research shows that patients with a breast cancer diagnosis who have strong friendships and community connections have a lower risk of a recurrence, lower risk of a breast cancer-specific mortality, and a lower risk of total mortality. In fact, our programs were developed with close cooperation of our healthcare partners and are designed to support you during your treatment and recovery. We want to offer a community and help you live a vibrant life.
Click on any of the links below to learn more about our programs:
Revive Retreats | Financial Assistance Programs
Metastatic Breast Cancer Dinner Series | Pink Peers Mentorship
Support Groups | Jill’s Book Bank
Pink Link & Event Calendar | Virtually Pink Education
Stories | Local & National Resources
Free Awareness Materials!
Pink Lemonade Project brochures and shower cards with breast self awareness information, in English and Spanish, are available for free to healthcare and other organizations working in the breast cancer arena. See examples at right and follow this link to the online order form.
View the brochures and shower cards below:
- Brochure in English | Shower card in English
- Folleto en español | Tarjeta de ducha en español
- Brochure in Russian | Shower card in Russian
- Brochure in Ukrainian | Shower card in Ukrainian
- Brochure in Vietnamese | Shower card in Vietnamese
- Brochure in Korean | Shower card in Korean
- Brochure in Chinese Simplified | Shower card in Chinese Simplified
- Brochure in Chinese Traditional | Shower card in Chinese Traditional